8 Gifts to GIVE for Valentine's Day on any Budget
Posted on February 03 2017
Is it me or are you over the chocolate candies and roses? I get it ... Hallmark Holiday blah blah but secretly WE ALL WISH our boyfriends, spouses, husbands, wives, whoever saw this list I created! (HINT HINT ... forward and share). I am the type to get my man a shirt and maybe cologne. I think of this day as snow your man you love him, not only by gifts but words, and well a heartfelt gift. I ordered dark chocolate dipped strawberries for him on year (they are his FAVORITES). I made a heart with post it notes stating the reasons I love him ... cue the awwwww ....
For real though, if you're looking for something that your lover can keep and won't die after 1 week for $50... look no further!
- Limelife planner : I KNOW ... who would have thunk ... but come on LLP has something for everyone. Shop here and save $10 (new customers only).
- Birchbox - For Women OR Men: this gift is great for multiple reasons, their selections of products are fabulous, each month you get a box of 5 goodies based on the quiz you take. It's so nice to get to try new products (I have not bought eyeliner in 2 years!) It's $10 a month, buy one or buy 3 months or A YEAR!!! Here's the link.
- NothingBundtCakes.com - yes I said it ... bundt cake... these are the most AMAZING cakes you will ever imagine! The red velvet A++! Double chocolate ohhh my! You can personalize or make a tower of three mini bundt cakes (this is what I do!) either way ... this will win anyone over!!!! Skip the chocolates ... grab a Bundt Cake!
- Jewelry! Not just any jewelry... personalized. Who doesn't love something you personalize to make it their own! My favorite shops right now would be these : E & E Project, great jewelry! This is one of my favorites. Or Lisa Leonard Designs, love her stackables and really everything! I'll take the whole shop, one of each.
- FitFabFun Box Subscription - talking about a great box to receive as a gift. These are full size items and is a variety of accessories, makeup, etc. It's an amazing box and she will love you more if you get her this subscription. Here's the link.
- The Blowout Bar (or a salon) gift card - that's right, treat her right, get her an appointment on Valentine's Day to go have someone wash and shampoo her hair and style it. She will feel amazing ( and look it amazing ). Any girl or guy LOVES to be pampered.
- SPA DAY - Manicures/ Pedicures - GO TOGETHER! Guys could use one just as bad as us women! Use Groupon for finding the best deal! Couple massages with mud bath sounds amazing! A couple who relaxes together, stays together!
- Gift Card - honestly who doesn't love a gift card? Grab a gift card to his or her favorite coffee place, or where they get their cologne or perfume. Attach the GC to some flowers or a candle and I'm sure anyone will adore you for it!
Happy Valentine's Day you lovebirds! Get out there and show that lover how much you love them!