Learn Homeschool Planner
We are happy to introduce to you the Limelife Homeschool Planner. We've taken all of the key elements out of the Teacher Planner and revamped the elements you'll need to plan your year teaching your children at home. This planner provides the structure you need to set up your days, weeks, and months the way that makes sense for you.
Fans say our paper feels like butter. It’s a bright white, ultra-smooth 80# if you want to get technical, but trust us, you'll love the feel of it under your pen.
An important note: this planner is designed to schedule and plan for 6 children/students.
All Limelife 8.5x11 Homeschool Planners are custom made - professionally printed, collated, and spiral bound. So, what comes with it?
This Homeschool Planner is 8.5"x11" and spans twelve months - July 2016 to June 2017*
- Heavy-duty clear vinyl pocket for stickers or notes
- Double sided Family Mission Statement
- Logins and Passwords pages
- Two pages of Expense Tracking
- Mylar coated (laminated) colored tabs to separate each month
- A notes page before each monthly layout
- Twelve monthly layouts on two pages
- Four weekly page options (Layout C, Layout D, Layout H, Layout I)
In the BACK
- Field Trip Information pages
- Two pages of Contact Information pages
- 40 pages of notes (on 20 sheets)
- 10 pages of grid note paper (on 5 sheets)
- Attendance Logs (6 pages)
- Grading sheets (12 pages)
- 24 Reading Logs (on 12 sheets)
- High quality, ultra-smooth 80# paper
- 10 mil laminated permanent front and back cover for extra durability
- Heavy duty aluminum spiral binding
Some of the cover designs have information on them that are specific to traditional school teachers -- don't worry! Just leave us a note at checkout and let us know what you'd like on the cover. We can put a favorite quote, bible verse, or just your family name. We love to customize covers.
Get more than just a planner! When you purchase our Homeschool Planner you will be given access to a password-protected webpage that give you access to a bank of printables. We've love to hear from you! If you have an idea for a printable, email us and request it. We're always looking for pages to create to help educators.
Don't forget to check out our add-on pages as well as all of our interchangeable covers. Add-ons will be added to a tabbed section in the back of the planner.
*Please note this is a departure from our usual choose your starting month stance because we think it makes the most sense to have Homeschool Planners span a school year. Homeschool Planners can also be purchased to span a calendar year, so please specify at checkout if you would like January to December 2017.